[meteorite-list] AD: ASU "left-overs"

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 20:56:44 -0500 (EST)

Hello everybody,

Great news!!!

Just in time for the Tucson Show!! I just finalized a large trade with
Arizona State University. When I was there last October, I spotted a bunch of
small containers with pieces of iron meteorites in them, so I asked and was
told that every now and then a chunk is cut off a large mass for lab. work,
then some is used in the lab, and some is left-overs, and Yes, those were
all "left-overs"! But what left-overs!!! What names!!! Ashfork, Gressk,
Norfolf (Arkansas), Sanderson, Silver Bell...... etc, and most of them from
the Nininger Collection bought by ASU in 1960. Total: over 20 ultra-rare
irons. Yes, all of them are small to exta-small pieces, but that makes them
affordable!.

Please take a look at the "ASU IRONS" page:
_http://www.impactika.com/asu.htm_ (http://www.impactika.com/asu.htm)

Please notice that they are presently getting profesionally
cut/polished/etched and that they will not be available before the Tucson Show, but that is
only 2 weeks away. Please do let me know if you would like me to reserve
something for you. Enjoy! and See you all very soon in warm sunny Tucson
(Hotel Tucson City Center (InnSuites) Room 322).

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.