[meteorite-list] I want to display a Canyon Diablo piece in the local Library

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 16:23:52 -0800 (PST)

Michael,

I would not worry too much about having an official certificate.? I think the specimen you have is quite nice and looks like a meteorite, specifically a CD.? Inspiring people won't require a certificate, but a nice brass plaque should do the trick.? Maybe you can ask the library to list the meteorite books they have available on a printout next to the case.

Regards,

Mendy

 to suggest information on the Canyon Diablo irons that I should put with it in the display .? I am willing to send the piece I have off to a lab if necessary to get it certified but to who?? I would like to get it into the display case yet this winter if that's possible.? I would appreciate any and all help I get on this.