[meteorite-list] BLM and Meteorite Recovery Policy (Swaziland)

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 22:20:36 +0100

Btw. by far the best of the coolest meteorite laws I found in Swaziland!

Wait....
it's only a little bit complicate, but let me give you a summary:

- Collecting of meteorites in National Parks is forbidden.

- The removing and exportation of a meteorite needs the permission of the
National Trust Committee.

-Remains the National Trust Committee inactive, then you can address the
Deputy Prime minister for issuing the permit.

- Refuses the National Trust Committee the permit, then the Deputy Prime
Minister is allowed to issue the permit.

- Refuses the Deputy Prime Minister the permit, then the National Committee
is allowed to give the permit and to commend the Deputy Prime Minister to
issue it.

- Refuses the Deputy Prime Minister and the National Trust Committee as well
the permit, then you can object.

- The Deputy Prime Minister needs for that maneuver the approval of the
Ngwenyama

- The Deputy Prime Minister is entitled to purchase the meteorite, if he
wants.

(Swaziland has 1 meteorite).

;-)
Martin