[meteorite-list] Congrats to "Dolan" Dave

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 10:55:21 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations goes out to Dave Libuszowski for getting his Johannesburg classification into the Met Bull:

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=55765

Kudos to Dave for recognizing this chondrite in and among a gold-mining setting. Recently I met Dave and hunted with him at the Holbrook 100th Anniversary Hunt. If his skill at finding gold AND Gold Basin meteorites is any indication, I predict that this is only the first of many more future finds of his that will be entered into the Met Bull.

Johannesburg joins San Emigdio and Old Dominion Mine, forming a "clan" of California H4 finds that have had a close association (certainly by proximity) with a gold mine and gold ore processing.

Did I miss any other examples?
Back to the books,
Bob V.