[meteorite-list] Congrats to "Dolan" Dave

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 15:37:04 -0400 (EDT)

Robert,

There are many Russian irons that were found while gold-prospecting or
mining for gold. Here are a few:
Aprelskij - found in gold-bearing alluvium
Bodaibo - found in the shaft of a gold-mine
Chebankol - found in gold-bearing alluvium
Onello - found in a gold placer
Petropavlosk - found some 9 meters deep in a gold mine

And many more but those are just some of the ones I just research on.
And remember that the guys who found Bendego thought it was a huge
silver nugget, 5 tons!!!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com