[meteorite-list] Accommodations for Tucson Gem & Mineral show

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 10:37:08 -0700

Sorry wrong subject line.

Mendy Ouzillou

On Aug 25, 2012, at 10:28 AM, "Mendy Ouzillou" <ouzillou at yahoo.com> wrote:

I recently posted on Facebook the following post:
To my meteorite friends living in Tucson, I'd like to book my hotel
reservations for the Gem & Mineral Show. I'm attending as a visitor and
would appreciate any recommendations.

To which, Leigh Anne responded:
Depending on your budget. The best hotel is by far the westward look. There
is also a show there. So that is nice. If you want more if a budget I've
always stayed at the motel 6 on Ina & 1-10. Of course there is also always
an option of staying at someone's house that is a meteorite person. I'm sure
you can find someone for less than a hotel price with a much better setup
than any hotel would give you. Especially if it is someone like me that
works the gemshow every year, that will mean that they are going there every
morning anyway, so you won't even need to arrange a ride, you can just go
with your housemate! I know lots of people that do this. If you want to do
this just post on the meteorite list or IMCA list serve.
Sooooo ...
Any more recommendations would be appreciated and if anyone would like to
host/rent for the weekend (Weekend of the festivities, Friday to Monday),
please let me know. By the way, I'm a heck of a good cook and scintillating
conversationalist. :-)

Mendy Ouzillou