[meteorite-list] new book published: Henbury Craters & Meteorites - AD

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 21:58:07 -0400

COMPLETELY AGREE with the below. I had the privilege to read the manuscript
on a flight early this summer...and simply could...not...put...it...down.
Exceptional, historically important, and well beyond a fine example for
others to hopefully follow in the future.

Congrats, fellas...EPIC!!!

All the best,

Dave
www.fallingrocks.com