[meteorite-list] Pojoaque Pallisite

From: Regine P. <fips_bruno_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 00:04:32 +0100 (BST)

Hi Doug, Bernd and all,

I too would like to know where this one is being kept. What baffles me though, how does one get to the conclusion the meteorite had been carried in a medicine bag? It doesn't sound implausible, but what are the clues? Magic powder topping? Is there any further info?

Regine

----- Urspr?ngliche Message -----