[meteorite-list] FW: High Noon!

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 17:39:04 -0400

Maybe we can have someone hook up a live feed for this 'Moronathon' at the
High Noon corral in Denver, since some of us won't be able to make it. Will
there be a dunk tank that onlookers can toss fake lunar rocks at some idiot
sitting on a throne atop the heap of terrestrial rocks?

"Splish, splash, he will be taking a bath..."
Sounds like a catchy tune that can play during the dunk tank ending! :-)