[meteorite-list] Silly-sounding Meteorite Names

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:28:52 -0400

ALL HAIL FARMER! KING OF METEORITE HUNTERS!

(is that better?)

Every chance you get, in public or private, you bash this list. You
say it is populated by "idiots" (your words) and it is full of drivel,
garbage, crap, etc.

Maybe you'd get more responses about meteorites if half of the list
members didn't have you on their block list for being such an arrogant
jackass.

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com