[meteorite-list] Silly-sounding Meteorite Names

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:02:34 -0400

I watched a box turtle in my back yard today for 30 minutes. It seemed he
was checking the perimeter of my back driveway and couldn't make up his mind
to make the big leap into a particular part of the lawn. Maybe he was hoping
to find shiny things to draw his attention in a particular direction...
;-)