[meteorite-list] Silly-sounding Meteorite Names

From: dorifry <dorifry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:38:27 -0400

"Mike", I'm sorry "Ur" not enjoying this thread. I "Hope" you can lighten up
and "Bustee" gut laughing. I think Carl "Sagan" would enjoy it. I know it's
a "Donnybrook" but I'm about to "Rolla" on the floor and laugh.

Sorry I can't help myself, it's a holiday weekend.

Phil Whitmer

I sure wish there was the interest in the actual meteorites recovered or
announced this month, a new pallasite and two recovered falls. Hardly the
interest in the actual meteorites that there is in this stupid thread.
Mike