[meteorite-list] Bigfoot and the "Nakhla Dog"

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:14:12 -0400

Sorry list last post on this topic for me,

>How long does one have to be in the meteorite world before they're no
>longer considered a newcomer (noob) by you<

I'd say when you grow up and learn to respect other people's view points.
Not off topic posts. Also keeping your noise out of business that isn't
yours in the first place. Your not the authority here as you have tried to
appoint yourself and I'll post as I see fit.

>You are accusing me of being arrogant? That's funny.<

Yes, your are very arrogant. Your need to try to show me up for a simple
request to respect other peoples believe systems. I feel this is a place for
everyone except for those who try to use it to their own benefits without
regards to others. Your one guy who simply can't keep your fat mouth shut
when you want to control what someone else is pointing out is wrong. Well
eric you can't do that with me.

Now for another petty shot at your magazine (your standards).

>Truthfully, how many people have or haven't (more have than have not)<
>received the magazine is none of your concern<

What a joke eric, you admit you aren't providing copies to people who have
them coming in the above statement.

I think fraud concerns everyone on this list when there are questionable
dealings. I saw a number of posts stating that after paying for their
magazines you had not shipped them for months. A number had not even
received their copies. That is what they said. Not me. I just got a couple
of emails saying they still have not received their copies yet. That should
concern everyone on this list if you are still not providing something that
has been paid for!!!!

I would suggest that if someone has not received their copy, and if the
magazine is sent in the mail, and if you paid for your copies in the mail,
to file a complaint with your post office, as they are always interested in
fly by night outfits using the mail for questionable means.

>Aren't you also being a hypocrite by complaining about Mike's post being <
> off topic, then slamming me publicly with something completely <
> irrelevant to the topic at hand simply to save face <

Mike's comments were off topic to the theme of this list. The issues about
your magazine while not related to the original post were warranted, as soon
as you tried to control my simple post. Going back over your posts, I see
you do this. I feel there are a lot of people wanting this brought up so why
not here since you seem to think you are so much better than the rest of us
eric.

I'm sure you don't want me to respond to this publicly but since you asked
for it here it is. Your right I have not cared for the way you have handled
yourself on the list. Tried to pull people off here to your site. You are a
control freak. You think you can shut people up by posting private messages.
You remind me of a spoiled little brat that will do what ever they can to
get their way.

I usually don't send an email unless I mean it. I have been quite honest
while you are trying to sweep the issues of your magazine away and call me
dishonest. It is you who are not being honest with people who have paid you
money for your magazine and I think that speak volumes.

I am sure you will try to use every word against me as an attempt to control
as you always do. Be advised that I will hold you to things you say or put
in my mouth on this list.

I deleted the posts to save bandwidth and people can easily go and read the
thread post by post. They don't have to do that in our posts but forgot you
are trying to control again when nothing disingenuous was meant by that at
all and can't see that it was a big deal. I often clean up long threads and
address the post I am responding to. We don't need the thread repeated with
every response to a post. Go back to the archive and you will see that I do
this. Perhaps you are trying to smokescreen the real issues here.

Enough of this nonsense.

--AL Mitterling