[meteorite-list] AD: 1kg of "MendotaWrong" One of the world's best and maybe the most beautiful ever

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:26:07 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, I forgot to mention the price, It is $325 for 1kg and free shipping to USA and I will split shipping outside of USA

Hello Fellow Meteorite Enthusiasts,
  I have a kilo of one of the world's best "meteorwrongs". Unlike most other meteorwrongs, all but 2(Skirokovsky & Putorano), this is very collectable and is already in many collectors collections around the World.
  So far, this material has only been found near Mendota, IL. hence the name "MendotaWrong"
  This kilo is mostly complete stones, with a few cut stones. This material usually sells for between $1-$3 per gram. You will be able to keep some beautiful pieces for your collection an be able to more than double your investment.
   This material has baffled many collectors and scientist to.

Here are a few links to see how beautiful and meteorite-like it is.
http://illinoismeteorites.com/Setofstones1.htm
http://illinoismeteorites.com/setofstones2.htm
http://illinoismeteorites.com/setofstones3.htm

  If you're interested contact me off-list.

Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
Http://illinoismeteorites.com