[meteorite-list] Scam Artist - Joel Samson - FakeLunar Meteorites

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 02:22:04 -0400

Greetings,

Thank you for pointing this out to me Frank! My apology to Mr. Todd
Parker for my error. I thought I had read on the list his name. I'll
have to re-read and see if it sounded like he was being accused and why
I jotted his name down.

To attempt to set things straight, Todd Parker is NOT associated with
any scams and is an honorable dealer in specimens.

--AL Mitterling

>>> http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/