[meteorite-list] Scam Artist - Joel Samson - FakeLunar Meteorites

From: Frank Cressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 08:01:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

Dave Gheesling can't post to the list at the moment, but given the seriousness
of the accusation made against Todd Parker, he asked that I post this on his
behalf:

His message?follows:?
?
Hello List,
While I haven't seen where Todd Parker's name was mentioned as a "possible
scammer" other than in Al Mitterling's recent post?(I haven't been closely
following the thread),?TODD PARKER?MOST ASSUREDLY IS NOT A SCAMMER OR ANYTHING
OF THE SORT.? To the contrary, Todd is probably one of the finest people I've
had the pleasure of knowing -- inside or outside of the meteorite community.?
Presumably this mention has something to do with the recent Mifflin thread, but
Todd's name shouldn't be associated with anything other than integrity -- he is
a class act, to be sure.
All the best,
Dave?