[meteorite-list] Witch Hunt

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 01:33:17 -0500

There's no way to save people from themselves. All the overly pious, well meaning rhetoric in the world, suggested by self appointed guardians, will never replace self education and personal responsibility.

Taking a few losses is part of life. We've all learned by making poor, uneducated choices in every facet of our lives. Do we really need some sort of imaginary protectors? Of course not. We live through and most importantly, learn by our mistakes. Not one of us can deny getting jacked plenty of times. AND, it will happen again to us all. This issue is an insult to everyone.