[meteorite-list] Mifflin Update... and Real Mifflin Photos...

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:51:50 -0400

I have a piece of the Mifflin in question and I for one want to commend Greg
for his handling of this. He has always been more than a fair dealer to me.
I have bought several from him and nothing but professional. I am in no
hurry to get a refund. I would honestly like to know WHAT it is I got from
him as a Mifflin, then we can work something out. I only have a small slice
so we are not talking about something that will break the bank. My natural
curiosity wants to know what it IS. The fact that this has been outted does
not concern me that Greg will not make it right. I am willing to wait to
find out the mystery.

Stuart McDaniel
Lawndale, NC
Secr.,