[meteorite-list] Mifflin Update... and Real Mifflin Photos...

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 16:58:14 -0600

Hello,

Does, this mean you are not refunding customer's money now? It is clearly not Mifflin and it seems further tests is just a delay. If I am wrong in assuming this, then I apologize, but it would be best to buy these back now and get them to the trash can and out of collections.

Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham