[meteorite-list] Buyers BEWARE!!!! *** update ***

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 20:50:44 -0400

Hello all, I have good news. The seller has promised to revise all
his listings. He is also offering to replace all the mounts that i
broke open for free. Furthermore, he is re-negotiating a new price
with me for these mounts since i purchased a few of them now that we
have an actual weight and hopefully we can agree on a fair price and i
will get to keep them. If we cannot agree on a new price he has
agreed to pay for the return shipping and give me a full refund. So
just incase anybody has purchased these mounts from him, they are
actually 7mg - 10mg and he never checked them and he appologizes for
the mistake and is willing to refund anybody who purchased these
thinking they were 24mg just send him an email. So hopefully
everything works out with this guy and I am happy to find out that his
mistake was not intentional and he is doing everything to resolve this
issue including revising his listings to either take out the weight
completely and just sell them as micro mounts or state the weight of
7mg - 10mg the choice is up to him and i am satisfied with either way
he chooses to proceed.

Daniel Furlan
collector and dealer