[meteorite-list] Russian Pig-Killing Fall? (dated)

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:23:30 -0700

Hello Daniel,
Definitely -- I find that the Harvard adsabs site is a great source of
older papers.
I'm glad you made a lower offer on it; every single one of those books
is available for free viewing and download on Google Books. A few
dollars for the convenience of having them on a CD is fine, but I'd
make sure to let list-members know that they can download the files
for free by searching for the titles on Google Books.
Regards,
Jason