[meteorite-list] Russian Pig-Killing Fall? (dated)

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 01:35:35 -0400

Jason,
dang i wish i had thought of that would of saved 3 bucks LOL but if
those books are available for free on google books then by all means i
would suggest copying the titles from the listing and downloading them
for free, that will save list members a few bucks that they can put
towards buying another meteorite for their collection :)
here are the titles of the books incase anybody wants to try and get
them for free from google books:

The Ward=Coonley Collection of Meteorites by Henry Augustus Ward -
1900 - 200 pages

A Chapter in the History of Meteorites by Walter Flight - 1887 - 224 pages

An Introduction to the Study of Meteorites: With a List of the
Meteorites ... by Lazarus Fletcher - 1896 - 95 pages

Catalogue of the Ward Coonley Collection of Meteorites Henry Augustus
Ward - 1904 - 113 pages

Comets and Meteors: Their Phenomena in All Ages; Their Mutual
Relations; and ... by Daniel Kirkwood - 1873 - 97 pages

Essays on Astronomy: A Series of Papers on Planets and Meteors, the
Sun and ... by Richard Anthony Proctor - 1872 - 401 pages

Meteoric Astronomy: A Treatise on Shooting-stars, Fire-balls, and
Aerolites by Daniel Kirkwood - 1867 - 129 pages

Meteors, A?rolites, Storms, and Atmospheric Phenomena: From the French
of ... by Fr?d?ric Zurcher, ?lie Margoll? - 1886 - 324 pages

Meteors, Aerolites, and Falling Stars by Thomas Lamb Phipson - 1867 - 240 pages

Notice of a mass of meteoric iron, found in the village of Newstead
... by John Alexander Smith - 1862- 22 pages

Some Speculations in Regard to the Meteoric Matter in Space and Its
... by W. P. More - 1897 - 19 pages

The Amana Meteorites of February 12, 1875 by Gustavus Detlef Hinrichs
- 1905 - 103 pages

Daniel Furlan
collector and dealer