[meteorite-list] Building Inspired by Meteorites

From: Mark Ford <mark.ford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:16:39 +0000

Yes, sounds like they want meteorites that look like buildings rather than make a building to look like a meteorite! :)

Yuk - it really looks nothing like a meteorite IMHO - it's more like a collapsed tin can, - why not have jet black fusion crust over the exterior, which absorbs solar heat and saves energy bills?

The inside is a missed opportunity too - Personally I thought that the latest design trends in modern buildings were moving away from silver balls hanging in corridors and white 1960's tables..

Interesting though, thanks for the link.

Mark