[meteorite-list] Building Inspired by Meteorites

From: Phil Whitmer <prairiecactus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:19:25 -0400

Hi Mark,

I agree, if that building looks like a meteorite, then I strongly resemble
the Queen of England.

Phil Whitmer
-------------------------

Yes, sounds like they want meteorites that look like buildings rather than
make a building to look like a meteorite! :)

Yuk - it really looks nothing like a meteorite IMHO - it's more like a
collapsed tin can, - why not have jet black fusion crust over the exterior,
which absorbs solar heat and saves energy bills?

The inside is a missed opportunity too - Personally I thought that the
latest design trends in modern buildings were moving away from silver balls
hanging in corridors and white 1960's tables..

Interesting though, thanks for the link.

Mark