[meteorite-list] Attention Tucson Vendors

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 09:28:05 -0700

Hi,

I am looking for any vendor in Tucson that wouldn't mind allowing us
to test out the live feed sometime Friday or Saturday before the
Birthday Bash/ Nininger Awards. It would be nice to have all the
kinks worked out before showtime on Saturday Night or the Blood
Auction on Sunday. We would just set up a camera (with or without
sound) and allow people to see a live feed of the goings on outside
the room. Obviously an Internet connection and power is all we would
require.

Anyone interested?

P.S. Here is a thought that could possibly raise money for the IMCA.
It seems that we had hundreds of viewers during the first tests last
week. Therefore I am also expecting hundreds of viewers during the
actual Auction and party. Of course, these viewers may stay watching
for a long period of time. Maybe we could charge a small fee for any
dealer to have a link (from my Meteorite TV Live link page) to their
website/ ebay auctions/ magazine subscription...etc. Any money raised
could benefit the IMCA.

Any thoughts?

--
Rock On!