[meteorite-list] Attention Tucson Vendors

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:32:31 -0800

Hello List, and Ruben, please let us all know here at "home" (unfortunately
I can't make my very first Tucson visit/auction/BDbash since my band is
booked this weekend...augghhh!) when and if your test feed will be up and
live.

Gang, next year, I'm a-comin' to the show...I need to meet you all...perhaps
in a field hunt in the mean time?

Richard "Rick" Montgomery
Goldierocks