[meteorite-list] Tucson 2011

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:03:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi all -

It gets more depressing all the time.

I have to stay in Illinois this year, and will be keeping the bad weather here with me. Snow and cold.

Further, my home computer and e-mail are out, along with my plan to create the ibook version of "Man and Impact in the Americas" this winter.

It appears that it was meant for me to read instead, so I will post a nice significant piece of Native American METEORITIC LORE and a new recent impact event after the Tucson show, when I have your attention.

Anne, I think of that nice little box of part slices you have, and Mexico Doug, your wonderful guidance.

I'm sure everybody attending will have a great time.

By the way there's a comment form for reviews of my book over at cosmictusk.com.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas