[meteorite-list] Final statement re Auction Results

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:27:09 -0800

Thanks Michael, for everything. And thanks for sending me the complete
comprehensive results via private email, and we've never even met.

Yes, I was also quite offended by the mere suggestion of what someone
suggested, and a mile is way too short, based on the allegation. Go way,
please, doubter of integrity. Ours is a passion that above that kind of
crap....(otherwise there is a nice $700K quartz rock for sale on ebay for
you.)

Integrity is why I am involved with meteorites. It is also why I took upon
myself to collect for the pure knowledge of it...and in so doing trust the
nature of trading meteorites with you all. A cancer of doubt injected into
this passion of ours is just that.

Again, thanks Capt'n. Hope you're feeling better soon.