[meteorite-list] Final statement re Auction Results

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:22:48 -0800

To any and all interested parties:
        The posting of (my) auction results has been a mater
Of debate over the years. Some cry yes, others cry no and
some go back and forth on the issue.
        I have determined I will release results on a one
To one basis. I have stated this. I have done this.
This is how it will be.
        A person (I am trying to forget who, as I do not
Like to hold onto resentment and this really did
Go up my rear end a mile) stated I could
Tailor my report to favor friends who were awarded
What should have been a winning bid of an absentee bidder,
or otherwise explain away why they didn't win a a given
absentee bid. Really? I mean REALLY?
        1) I would have to be without scruples (to the point
Of criminal fraud)
        AND
        2) I would have to be dumber than a bag of rocks,
As the damned auction was not only in front of over 100
individuals who were present, it was telecast world wide!
        amazing, truly amazing.

        Now off to bed in my ongoing attempt to survive
whatever the hell has made me sick as a dog.
        Michael