[meteorite-list] Pat's Stabilizing Process {was: The trials...}

From: Tim Heitz <midwestmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:12:07 -0600

Hello List,

Pat is working on a 1.2 kilo piece of Admire I found last year, yes it
started rusting.

I will know the results soon, what I have seen so far, I think I will be
stop the rusting.
I will come back to the list with my findings.

Tim Heitz

MIDWEST METEORITES http://www.meteorman.org

314-596-1435
Member IMCA-4781
International Meteorite Collectors Association