[meteorite-list] Customs holding packages

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 23:43:30 +1100

I would be a little careful about using 7103.10.00.00. This is actually
reserved for precious stones (other than diamonds - code is 7102) that are
unworked/simply sawn/roughly shaped/not mounted. It might actually have the
opposite effect and draw attention to your otherwise ugly old brown rocks!
;-)

You'll find it below. Australia and a few other countries I checked are
identical.

http://www.usitc.gov/publications/docs/tata/hts/bychapter/1100C71.pdf

Cheers,

Jeff