[meteorite-list] Sponsored met adds in google search

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 20:03:18 -0800

Ditto! Adwords, FaceBook ads and LinkedIn ads all add up and I was running
out of money. So no more advertising until the economy picks up again.
Though it is disingenuous to lump Google in with the rest since I actually
got traffic from Google.

I have 3 Kilos of classified chondrites if anyone is in the market for a big
boxful of rocks? From a small country between the Red Sea and the Persian
Sea.
Rob
Http://www.rholcomb.com

      Rob Holcomb ... PO Box 1306