[meteorite-list] whats going on in tucson???

From: Thunder Stone <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 10:26:05 -0800

Hello All:

In Tucson meteorites are being bought and sold, fellow meteorite collectors and scientists are conversing and discussing many theories about the Universe, while much beer and food is being consumed. Sounds like a wonderful time and I wish I was there. Keep the pics coming and enjoy the show.

Greg S.