[meteorite-list] AD: CHERRY STONES - Hand Picked Meteorite Specimens

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 10:11:01 -0800

CHERRY STONES - Hand picked meteorite specimens for your collection.
Each piece is hand picked by me for quality and aesthetics. Below is the
PUBLIC Facebook link to my gallery exhibiting all these specimens. Send
your order via email. First come first served.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2078096&id=1219094173&l=82c45cd73a

Price for Individuals = $1.10/g
250-499 grams = .74/g
500-999 grams = .64/g
1000+ grams (kilo) = .55/g

MORE BEING ADDED THROUGHOUT THE DAY

----------------------------
Note to Dealers. If you can't make it to the show, let me know. I can
negotiate for you on specific meteorite specimens or bulk purchases.
Will be in Tucson this coming weekend again, so let me know ASAP so I
can add you to the list. I can send photos/weights/pricing via email
direct from the rooms! Send me your list of specimens you'd like me to
look out for.
----------------------------

Also Available: Many very nice hand picked meteorite specimens:
http://www.bitsofearth.com/meteorites-for-sale.htm

451.2g VERY low iron pyramidal shaped unclassified stone meteorite.
Displays nicely. SUPERB Thumbprinting, highly regmaglypted, gorgeous
black fusion crust with contraction cracking. Low weathering - $564 obo

916g "BLACK" [interior] stone meteorite with lots of gorgeous iron in a
jet black matrix (when polished) Will consider "reasonable offers" on
this piece. This meteorite is actually BLACK on the interior after
polishing, and contrasts very nicely with the iron. It's full of large
bits of free iron, and iron veining. This is the same material as the
BLACK METEORITE I had a few months back that was selling _at_ $3-$5/g. I'll
sell this piece for $1.50/g obo.
PHOTOS:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2078092&id=1219094173&l=40820dcc8e

132.5g Lot of small FLIGHT ORIENTED METEORITES: $132
9 nicely shaped oriented meteorites. Many with rollover lipping. [hand
picked]
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2078296&id=1219094173&l=84cc8d7294

METEORITE AUCTIONS:
30% OFF Select items - Lots of Buy-It-Now items. Also available are some
nice small Chergach individuals at $4/g.
http://shop.ebay.com/freel3orn/m.html

FREE SHIPPING (USA) on orders of $100 or more.

Email or call 760-522-2152 to order.

Regards,
Eric