[meteorite-list] whats going on in tucson???

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 03:51:37 -0800 (PST)

Good morning list from blizzardy chicago (18 inches so far). Whats going on it
tucson?? Not alot of news going on? Nothing coming out of that area. I know we
are in only day 5,but come on,I've seen more news come out?of there after day
2.Arizona keith and gary f.?are the only ones with pics so far. I might be
getting a snow day from work :) so I will have plenty of time to see whats going
on there online. PICS PLEASE! Send some of that warmth and sun this way,and I
hope everybody has a great day.
?Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!