[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM, ORGUEIL, L'AIGLE, WESTON, SYLACAUGA, LOST CITY, ALMAHATA SITTA, TAGISH LAKE....ending soon on eBay.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,
?
I have some great historic meteorites ending soon on eBay. If you have been looking for that great meteorite fragment look no further. I have meteorites from the 1400's all the way up to 2008, all with a great past. I was once told that a meteorite with a history will always at the end of the day keep its value for future generations to come. A meteorite is a meteorite, but a meteorite with historic?history and a?legacy, will?always add value and aura to your meteorite collection. Please take a look and if you have any questions please contact me and ill get back to you.
?
The best of the best
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
?
Auction style sales
?

ENSISHEIM 1492 historic meteorite from France, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260663834699&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 4mgLOT, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260663791569&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 200mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260661187302&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

WESTON - 1st USA meteorite, fell in 1807- Fusion crust
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260663846251&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite with fusion crust, rare!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260663812839&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

L'AIGLE 19mg Historic meteorite from France, 1803 rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260664239306&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260664232053&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 100mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260661216888&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260664223275&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

CLAXTON famous meteorite fall, mailbox hitter, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260664234316&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644137634&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 20mg-nanodiamonds present, rare!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260663816293&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633