[meteorite-list] sorry for the extra posts

From: Mary-Carol West <marycarolwest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:28:22 -0500

My expectation of placing my email address on this mailing list and
the reality of what has happened, hundreds of AD emails, alien stuff,
comments for a search for magazine....and what I expected was a
monthly NASA mailing...I was also searching for information on the
metorites that recently passed close to the earth. HELP!