[meteorite-list] Possible Ireland Meteorite Fall?

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 12:26:02 -0700

That's some good news that we don't have to wear those heavy lead suits
anymore... ;) This is especially wonderful when you walk 10-20 miles a
day in the 110 degree desert heat.

Many people mistakenly think meteorites are radioactive. It's one of the
more common misconceptions, and a question we all get from new meteorite
enthusiasts and curios types.

I hope this is Ireland's newest meteorite fall!

Eric