[meteorite-list] AD: ENSISHEIM 1492, L'Aigle, Orgueil, Lost City, Tagish Lake, Pultusk, Claxton, Almahata Sitta(2008TC3), Sylacauga ending on EBAY.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 12:10:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend and to make the weekend even better, I have some rare and historic meteorites ending soon on eBay. Here is your chance to add some great meteorite falls to your collection. These meteorites that I have up for auction will take your collection to a new level and will add history and aure to the way you collect. Please take a look at the meteorites I have and please, if you have any questions, please contact me and Ill get back to you.

Meteorites ending soon on eBay

ENSISHEIM 1492 historic meteorite from France, very rare.
This meteorite is a must have for any collector that wants to take their collection to the next level.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260657652707&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL 5mg meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864, France.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260657611136&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 100mg LOT with nanodiamomds,rare!
The diamond that fell from the sky.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260657656169&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

L'AIGLE 45mg Historic meteorite from France, 1803 rare!
This meteorite helped define meteoritic science.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260658099625&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

PULTUSK meteorite 6.4g with fusion crust from 1868.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260658454258&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 32mg-nanodiamonds present, rare!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260657628723&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260658075743&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

CLAXTON famous meteorite fall, mailbox hitter, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260658085809&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite with fusion crust, rare!!! Must see
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260657623402&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare! Record breaker for many firsts!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260658079496&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 50mg LOT with nanodiamonds, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260657647190&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644137634&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 18mg-nanodiamonds present, rare!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260658082819&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thank you and have a safe and fun holiday weekend.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340