[meteorite-list] Possible Ireland Meteorite Fall?

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 07:27:58 -0700 (PDT)

Mike and List,

? Part of the news quote stated:

" People can pick it up. There is no kryptonite or any crazy
? substance that would poison or radiate a person."

? What!??? You mean I DON'T have to wear that heavy lead suit anymore whenever I hold a meteorite??? That's going to make things so much more comfortable! Why didn't someone tell us this before?

? But, Mike, seriously thanks for the post. I do hope pieces end up being found.?I just couldn't resist commenting on that guy's statement.??

? Best wishes,
? Robert Woolard