[meteorite-list] the end,it has to be this time

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:28:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hello steve;

I want to be the first to welcome you back and say that i also have been
very amused at your on-off,on-off,on-off,on-off,on-off relationship with the
meteorite collecting world.It is a great example of the right to make
decisions in collecting.I have enjoyed your character and specimens that i have
acquired from you.We have missed you,and again,WELCOME BACK IN ADVANCE.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do with your life and i sincerely hope
you do well after your surgery.

Best Regards;Herman Archer.

p.s.Just a little humor steve no offense meant.Have fun!!