[meteorite-list] AD - Big Fall Clearance Sale - Lowest Prices Ever Offered! New Items from my Personal Stash!

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:35:00 -0400

Hi Folks,

I have gone through my website and slashed asking prices on many nice
specimens. You can also use the 30% OFF clearance coupon in addition
to these sale prices. So many of these specimens are now 50% off or
more - some are being sold at or below cost, just to liquidate some
rocks into badly-needed cash. I'm in a wheeling and dealing mood, so
make offers on anything in the store.

Look for prices with slashes through them on the website. And use the
coupon code "firesale" at checkout to get an additional 30% off your
entire order! If you have any problems with the checkout or coupon,
contact me via email.

I have opened up the vaults of my personal collection over the last
week. Many of these are one-of-a-kind items or displays that I do not
usually offer. So once these are gone, they are gone for good.

See all of the latest offerings here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=1&s=newest

NEW HIGHLIGHTS -

MAPS Journals and Supplements (with Met Bulletin updates) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/maps-journals-lot--four-issues-one-double-and-two-supplements

Rare and Collectible Meteorite Postcard lot (4) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/meteorite-postcards-collector-lot-four-brenham-diablo-mars-park

Nininger Meteorite Museum Display -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nininger-meteorite-museum-display--large-brick-and-ruins-postcard

NWA 6077 brachinite (paired with 5400 and others, my last sizeable
piece!) - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6077--rare-brachinite-achondrite-unknown-parent-body-397mg

Tumble Polished Moldavite (ready for jewelry) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moldavite-tumble-polished-premium-grade-gem-424-carats

Tumble Polished Indochinite "Golf Ball" -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/indochinite-tektite--premium-tumble-polished-individual-25g

NWA 6080 LL4 Endcut 9.9g -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6080-beautiful-ll4-chondrite-with-clasts-99g-endcut

NWA 6289 LL4 "Rumuruti Imposter" crusted slice -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6289-new-ll4-chondrite-with-big-chondrules-clasts-13g-slice

NWA 6026 Rare CK5 Crusted Full Slice (Make offer!) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6026-exotic-new-carbonaceous-chondrite-ck5-big-full-slice

Make on offer on these NASA items -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nasa-space

Genuine Trinitite Atom-Bomb Glass! -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

Contact me off-list with any questions or offers - meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com