[meteorite-list] Try divining rods over a large iron

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 21:44:23 -0400

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:10:51 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>The closest thing I've seen was broadcast on TV over a decade ago, which I think originally aired in Australia. It was a supposed double-blind experiment run by none other than Randy himself.

I think I may have stumbled on the video you are talking about:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7461912885649996034#

Found while searching Bad Astronomy for links on the Iraqi dowsing rods story
(because I remembered reading a few there in the past.)

http://discovermagazine.com/search?SearchableText=dowsing&Submit.x=0&Submit.y=0

(Caution-- this guy believes in craaaaazzzy pseudoscience like "black holes" and
"exoplanets"!)