[meteorite-list] OT: Dowsing is real, but exoplanets are dubious?

From: Rich Murray <rmforall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 20:15:19 -0600

As a psychic and mystic, independent of conceptual historical frameworks, I
mention now, this very present moment in which your awareness automatically
translates these little crooked black and white marks into le t t t e
r s into wo r d s with complex meanings, who has scanned many
issues of Scientific American and The Skeptical Inquirer for decades, I want
to mention that this moving, ever-changing, evanescent moment of personal
awareness is the only "place" in which "evidence", "others", "science",
"experience of physical body", and "experience of 'external' reality"
exists... a very fundamental paradox, dignified by the appellation, "Hard
Problem of Consciousness"...

I can't produce "proof" that is meaningful and accessible to "others",
especially if they expertly maintain skeptical views witin the subjective
infinities of their awareness -- but I can conduct live, real-time
exploratory dialogues on the phone or in person that can lead many people
within half an hour into novel epanded states of awareness -- free, and if
you record the audio or video, it belongs totally to you only.

Lively Communion -- invoking mutual meditative exploration 2001.06.22
2009.12.27: Rich Murray
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rmforall/messages/1

Rich Murray Room For All rmforall at comcast.net
1943 Otowi Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505 505-501-2298

1. INTRODUCTION: We now join in exploring the co-creation
of an open ended process of mutual meditative exploration.
We call this Lively Communion.

God. That word. May it refer to
something real, to our actual experience.

As fabled lovers leap from terra firma into abyss, we hold
mental hands and fall together into openness, into space, into the
intimate unknown, into peace, bliss, and power. Naturally, it is
effortless, spontaneous, yet surprising and vigorous, a white water
rafting of two souls. We journey, mostly, with open eyes, and open
"I's". And, most humanly, we talk and talk -- but mainly about what is
happening right now. .. This is Lively Communion. Let us
agree to cooperate in allowing it to happen now, in this very writing
and reading.

2. FRAMING: "Let's sit together for a while, and join in a mutual
process of meditative exploration. We call it Lively Communion.
"The idea is to look into each other's eyes or into a mirror
together in a relaxed, informal way, while allowing our situation to
evolve in its own best way. We just describe to each other, back and
forth, some of the things we start to see and experience.
"So, let's agree to just relax together and let anything emerge.
When something changes in our situation, just let go into it and let it
evolve naturally in its own way. We tell each other some of what we
experience and see, as it happens.

"Have you ever done anything like this before, looking into
someone's eyes or into a mirror, and having new and surprising kinds
of experiences?"

"It's OK to blink, glance away, laugh, react,and have all kinds
of feelings and thoughts. This isn't anything rigid, heavy, tight, or
serious. The idea is to maintain comfortable visual contact while
appreciating the experiences we share. It's fun. It's easy and
natural. What you feel and how you happen to be each moment are
fine with me."

The guide uses these initial suggestions, proposals,
agreements, invocations, and reassurances to gently and agreeably
frame a new kind of meditative exploration with the partner. The
strategy is to invoke, without being very specific, the expectation
that somehow something new, pleasant,
and interesting will transpire.

In fact, LC can within minutes become surprising, exciting,
and profound. It is better to let the partner discover this in their
actual process, rather than proclaim it at the get-go. The guide
adapts to the very unique traits and needs of the partner, as the
situation develops from moment to moment. The guide expects the
unexpected, always, always, always.....

Rich Murray, MA
Boston University Graduate School 1967 psychology,
BS MIT 1964, history and physics,
1943 Otowi Road, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
505-501-2298 rmforall at comcast.net

http://RMForAll.blogspot.com new primary archive

group with 148 members, 1,613 posts in a public archive

group with 1215 members, 24,105 posts in a public archive

participant, Santa Fe Complex www.sfcomplex.org