[meteorite-list] You Naysaying Denialists Are All Wrong, Dowsing Works!

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:12:09 -0400

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 03:02:17 -0400, you wrote:

>Eric,
>That's ok. This is all just good fun, it's nothing personal. When you're
>arguing from a position of ignorance and basically don't know what you're
>talking about, you have to resort to ridicule. When you have no factual
>information to back up your argument, the only thing you can do is make fun
>of people.

Glad that you have a clear impression of yourself.

>Darren, you need to focus your mind. You're getting a little scatterbrained.
>I never once mentioned wood dowsing. Why would you bring it up, it has
>nothing to do with my argument. It's completely irrelevant to the matter at
>hand. I know nothing about it. I'm talking strictly about wire rod dowsing
>which I know for a fact works. Focus dude!

It is ENTIRELY relevant. The practice of dowsing using wood came BEFORE that of
using metal. Are you going to claim that the old "fake" practice of wood
dowsing just happened to be kinda sorta like the "real" dowsing to later be
discovered via metal?

The only thing being demonstrated here is the almost infinite ability of people
who lack critical thinking skills to fool themselves.