[meteorite-list] You Naysaying Denialists Are All Wrong, Dowsing Works!

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 03:02:17 -0400

Eric,
That's ok. This is all just good fun, it's nothing personal. When you're
arguing from a position of ignorance and basically don't know what you're
talking about, you have to resort to ridicule. When you have no factual
information to back up your argument, the only thing you can do is make fun
of people.

Darren, you need to focus your mind. You're getting a little scatterbrained.
I never once mentioned wood dowsing. Why would you bring it up, it has
nothing to do with my argument. It's completely irrelevant to the matter at
hand. I know nothing about it. I'm talking strictly about wire rod dowsing
which I know for a fact works. Focus dude!

Phil Whitmer

Hey Darren, No offense dude, but making it a point that you're making
fun of someone onlist? Shit, I'm harsh and even I don't do that. To each
his own I guess.

Eric