[meteorite-list] You Naysaying Denialists Are All Wrong, Dowsing Works!

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 13:21:04 -0400

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 03:09:09 -0400, you wrote:

>Darren,
>How is posting some flakey links and making lame jokes an intelligent
>argument? Is that really the best you got? You do know what a debate is
>right? You're acting like a 12 year old. (not that there's anything wrong
>with that.) I mean come on, my posts have footnotes for chrissakes!

Here are the insults you flung in only ONE of your posts. It looks like your
understanding of "debate" and "intelligent argument" are derived from Rush
Limbaugh and Glen Beck.

"get off your high horses"

"come down from your ivory towers"

"parroting dogmatic drivel"

"appealing to the authority of idiots"

"psuedo-intellectual arrogance"

"phony elitism in my life"

"the puny intellect of anyone here is but the
beginnings of a pimple on the left butt cheek of Albert Einstein."

"The dowser denialist nattering nabobs of negativity"

"vociferous, self-important dowser denialists"

"before running your mouth about something you know nothing about."

"hard to eat crow with all the mouthing off"