[meteorite-list] Official Announcement NWA 6077 is Paired with NWA 5400

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:28:46 +0200

Hi,

(Ooopsie... I almost was tempted, to write, that I vaguely remember a kind
of an angry school kid, and something about a royal angrite and before with
a part of a known lunaite. Forgive me ;-).

Hey wouldn't it be interesting,
if someone here on the list, would have a fine link at hand to a graph with
the Terrestrial Fractionation Line
and where therein the different meteorite types plot, for the not yet so
experienced list members knowing, why that material is so
special&interesting?

Perhaps with a few words of explanations?

Any of the grand list pedagogues?

Sterling?
Btw. what happened to Mr.Vesta MexicoDoug, who was also an excellent tutor
and one of the best explainers of the list?

Best!
Martin

(We're too busy at the moment, with another one, which plots close to the
TFL. No worries, completely different type.)

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----