[meteorite-list] Official Announcement NWA 6077 is Paired with NWA 5400

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:05:29 -0700 (PDT)

> No one is "attacking" you personally. John is NOT out of line.

Comments such as he made when addressed to me is a direct attack on me and my remarks about the official TKW of pairings.

> He seems to be up to date on the facts regarding the pairings of the stones

Incorrect. There has been other confirmed pairings, just recently discussed on this list.

> I feel your comment is irresponsible, scientifically and personally.
Your comment: "...With over 10kg of this material in
pairings known so far, I am willing to bet there is likely a
good amount more still. I bet the Brachinties are coming out
of the woodwork to be tested...."

How? There is CONFIRMED to be OVER 13kg of this material paired.
And yes, Brachinites are coming out of the woodwork.
How is that comment "irresponsible, scientifically and personally."
Its based on FACTS. So again, whats wrong with what I said?

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites