[meteorite-list] Official Announcement NWA 6077 is Paired with NWA 5400

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 10:48:19 -0700 (PDT)

A higher TKW then I had calculated...

This meteorite and its pairings while representing something spectacular (which NOBODY will dispute) and has also shown something very sad and disappointing...

2 IMCA members openly attacking 2 other IMCA members over comments that turned out to be correct and accurate.

A meteorite list that shows the vile monetary based nature of meteorites in relation to this pairing group with rude and unwarranted comments tossed about.

People who love meteorites, for money, science, food(?), whatever... going at it like school kids.
Why do I even stay a member of this list? I see why so many have left or simply dont ever post.

You guys need to take a step back and look at what we do here on this PUBLIC list.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites